OPTION 1: Select Membership Type from the drop-down menu below:
OPTION 2: Download an application form and mail it to the RAS.
Get involved today!
The Rehoboth Antiquarian Society is dedicated to preserving and sharing the history of our community. We encourage and welcome all who are interested to become involved with the organization.
- Do you use the Blanding Library to borrow books, access the internet, or for educational programming for your children?
- Do you believe in preserving our town’s history?
- Do you attend lectures or visit exhibits at the Carpenter Museum? Or has your child enjoyed a visit to the Museum as part of our third or fourth grade educational program?
- Do you enjoy the classical musical offerings brought to you by Arts in the Village?
- Do you enjoy researching your family’s history?
For many years RAS has provided historical and cultural program resources to our community. Through exhibits, lecture series, and social events, we explore the town’s history at the Carpenter Museum. At the Blanding Library, patrons have access to a modern library complete with interlibrary loan, programming for both adults and children, and wireless internet connection. The classical music series Arts in the Village brings outstanding artists to our community at an affordable price.
But all of this would not be possible without our members. Your support through the annual membership campaign keeps this organization vibrant and active. It is important to us that we have a widely inclusive membership that represents all segments of our community. As a member of RAS you will have a voice in determining our future. We welcome you and thank you for your support.
As a member you will receive:
- our Rehoboth Antiquarian Society Magazine, plus newsletters to keep you up-to-date
- 10% discount on museum shop merchandise
- discounts to Museum programs including lectures, workshops, and events
- an invitation to the Annual Meeting
The Society is a federally recognized 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization which means that your contributions are tax deductible.